U-Hopper is searching for a Business Developer to support the company's management aiming at looking for new sales opportunities and raising the growth. The company develops tailored solutions based on big data analytics and machine learning algorithms for its customers, who are coming from diverse sectors (e.g. supply chain, Industry 4.0, fintech, sports-tech and digital marketing).
The candidate is asked to proactively take part in the corporate development, into finding new projects as well as customers, on the basis of cost/opportunity analysis of prospects. As already mentioned the candidate must support the corporate's management on a daily basis.
The work environment is international, while this position will be appropriately paid and aligned with the candidate's expertise.Location: Trento / remote
Type of contract: full-time
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Able to define a go-to-market analysis, for the services developed by U-Hopper.
- Business case implementation, including what-if scenarios about any business opportunity checked.
- Pre-sales ability.
- Articulated sales proposal preparation and negotiation.
- Ability to act as Key Account Manager (KAM), managing all the commercial workflow (from searching the opportunity up until the revenues' generation).
- Work experience in technological consulting firms as commercial manager.
- Fluent in English or mother tongue (B2 level at least, preferably C1).
- Fluent in Italian or mother tongue (B2 level at least, preferably C1).
- The knowledge of other EU languages is preferable (B1 level at least).
- Comfort in working in an international environment.
- Able to manage unexpected work peaks.
- Problem solving capabilities and proactivity.
- Able to manage the timing and priorities independently.
- Be proactive to learn new work methodologies.
If you're interested in this position, write us an email including your CV and a cover letter and specyfing in the subject: 2022-Business-Developer.